Dust Smokers

Chris Bowles

TVWBB Member
For those with dust smokers for cold smoking which do you like the best? Im thinking about getting one and this forum is a collection of the greatest BBQ/Grilling minds I know!

Thanks Russell.

I've seen the Pro-Q. and I was thinking about getting that (video was pretty convincing). Have not seen the Amazen and will look at discussion of it. I just wanted to see what people on here use, But I am leaning to Pro-Q for myself.

I have the Amazen smoker myself Chris. I love the thing! I have only used it for cheese so far, but it does the job very well. I can't speak for the Pro-Q, but when I was looking at them both, I remember people sayin' to go with the Amazen smoker, so I did. Everyone loves the cheese and can't wait to do more..

OH great what to do now! hmmm I guess I'll have to hunker down and really look at these things.

Thanks for your input though Brian

did you ever decide?

i'm in the process of making that decision right now
icon_smile.gif

I did end up wanting the Pro-Q, but before I bought it I ended up buying the Rotisserie attachment for my 22.5 kettle. Then the wife put the hammer down for spending on BBQ stuff for a while. I bet I can convince her to let me get the Pro-Q with a couple a weeks of que'ing up her favorite things. But let me know what you go with.

Still love my A-maz-n..
But again, I don't know much about the ProQ
Have smoked many pounds of cheese, and the family loves it!

Back