Why Didn't I Do This Sooner???

I gave away my gasser when I picked up my WSK a couple years back.......charcoal only at my house.
3 grills available, never need more than 2.
If I can't get more than 30 minutes to get something prepared I don't deserve to bbq it.....

I would love to see some more pics.
Here ya go. Napoleon 700 Series -- 32" grill with Infrared Rear Burner & Rotisserie, Dual Infrared Burner (temps up to 1,800°), 18" Dual Ring Power Burner (60,000 BTU), Le Griddle 30" stainless steel griddle, and a sink plus lots of cabinets and drawers.
I use the griddle (LOVE it!) and the power burner a lot. The Dual Infrared comes in handy for various things.
The outdoor kitchen does keep a lot of cooking out of the house. The griddle sees lots of smash burgers, bacon and pancakes. I cook fish on the power burner and do some wok work out there as well. The center ring comes off the burner to allow a round bottom wok to sit down in the flame.

Attachments

• 24-70 05-24-23 25 811_8499-1 f.jpg
    24-70 05-24-23 25 811_8499-1 f.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 24-70 05-24-23 22 811_8496-1 f.jpg
    24-70 05-24-23 22 811_8496-1 f.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 24-70 05-24-23 23 811_8497-1 f.jpg
    24-70 05-24-23 23 811_8497-1 f.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
You bet, every chance I get. :giggle: I will say when the snow fly's here the only time you will see my sorry butt out grilling is when I'm grilling chicken thighs on the Jumbo Joe with one of our KFC recipes.
I could eat Vortex thighs 5 or 9 days a week and love it. My wife doesn't eat thighs, so I cook a dozen and eat them till they are gone and cook some more. I have serving portions of pulled pork, barbacoa and more in vac-seal bags in the freezer. I do all sorts of stuff every which-a-way and love it. I even find those boneless mini-butts at the store and cook them to 180° for sliced pork butt. This one had the tiger muscle. They cut a butt into thirds and I look for the money muscle. I have truly become a BBQ freak. It disconcerts my wife a bit, so sometimes, I do stuff on charcoal without adding any wood chunks so that it isn't "smoked". This mini-butt was SUBLIME with fried cabbage and peppers on the side.

Attachments

• Pork IMG_1059 f.jpg
    Pork IMG_1059 f.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Cabbage IMG_1053 f.jpg
    Cabbage IMG_1053 f.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Pork and Cabbage IMG_1060 f.jpg
    Pork and Cabbage IMG_1060 f.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 8
I gave away my gasser when I picked up my WSK a couple years back.......charcoal only at my house.
3 grills available, never need more than 2.
If I can't get more than 30 minutes to get something prepared I don't deserve to bbq it.....
I bought a WSK from Home Depot a couple of months ago. When I opened the box, it looked like mayhem inside. The kettle was inverted on top of the lid and the lid was scratched and gouged beyond belief. Apparently, it had been sold, opened, unpacked and returned.
I returned it and bought my Performer from Ace Hardware -- fully assembled instead. NO regrets. I DO have other smokers.
I may or may not have a WSK at some time in the future. That remains to be seen. :) I think it's a wonderful device.

Here ya go. Napoleon 700 Series -- 32" grill with Infrared Rear Burner & Rotisserie, Dual Infrared Burner (temps up to 1,800°), 18" Dual Ring Power Burner (60,000 BTU), Le Griddle 30" stainless steel griddle, and a sink plus lots of cabinets and drawers.
I use the griddle (LOVE it!) and the power burner a lot. The Dual Infrared comes in handy for various things.
The outdoor kitchen does keep a lot of cooking out of the house. The griddle sees lots of smash burgers, bacon and pancakes. I cook fish on the power burner and do some wok work out there as well. The center ring comes off the burner to allow a round bottom wok to sit down in the flame.
Beautiful! That’s a serious set up like a pic in Architectural Digest magazine. Now with the performer you have all your bases covered.

I bought a WSK from Home Depot a couple of months ago. When I opened the box, it looked like mayhem inside. The kettle was inverted on top of the lid and the lid was scratched and gouged beyond belief. Apparently, it had been sold, opened, unpacked and returned.
I returned it and bought my Performer from Ace Hardware -- fully assembled instead. NO regrets. I DO have other smokers.
I may or may not have a WSK at some time in the future. That remains to be seen. :) I think it's a wonderful device.
It works well for sure.......
Does what my performer does and them some of course.....
Funny thing is it works opposite of what my kettle does it seems....which is fine, took a bit to get my hands on it firmly though.
If I lived alone and could only have 1 it would be my performer......what I do now with family and company and could only have 1 it would be the E6.

Back