When is the Kingsford 2 x 20 sale at Lowes and Home Depot

Jon Alex

TVWBB Member
Sorry, no photos of a great smoke but I figured I'd get the most attention here. I'm thinking that there must be a sale coming up with Memorial Day WE right around the corner. Hope I didn't miss it!

Last edited:
Got a Lowe's flyer in the mail today. 2x20#ers for $9.99. Picked up 3 2X bags today, more later this weekend. They say a 2 set limit but no complaints when I bought 3. Whoo Hoo! Stock up

It's on at Lowe's right now (through the 25th if I recall correctly). Like Jon said, 40lbs. for $9.99. I didn't see a limit printed on the display sign and bought three packs without issue.

Home Depot is on now 2-20lb $9.88 10 twin pack limit, but I saw a guy going out with a flat bed cart with well over 10 packs on it.

Home Depot is on now 2-20lb $9.88 10 twin pack limit, but I saw a guy going out with a flat bed cart with well over 10 packs on it.

Well, yesterday I pick up dozen twin packs from HD. I had lot people staring at me! I think they were staring at me, because I had my daughter in her car seat riding on the bags of charcoal on a flatbed cart. I am so upset right now that I did not take a picture.

my lowes screwed up on their machines and since I had to deal with their screw up for half-hour in the heat(ac was down) got 4 twins for 20, so I have a 160 pound mountain of charcoal i garage.

Well, yesterday I pick up dozen twin packs from HD. I had lot people staring at me! I think they were staring at me, because I had my daughter in her car seat riding on the bags of charcoal on a flatbed cart. I am so upset right now that I did not take a picture.

Thats funny Ryan, been there too!

I got 2 more bags at HD yesterday for $9.88....I think I'm picking up 2 more Monday. Wife thinks I've gone crazy. I never used to cook with charcoal at all , now I've got 10 bags in the garage.:cool:

Back