Weber Rotisserie Basket Wings

Bob Whitney

TVWBB Fan
I bought this last year from Amazon (Germany). I just never got around to try it out. Have some extra wings leftover from the weekend. Really not looking forward to cleaning it.

They spun for one hour n a half.

Coated with butter, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese

Real nice snack for the Women's NCAA College Softball World Series. BOOMER SOONER.

Last edited:
Now THAT is a Weber contraption I'd buy AND use!

edit... sorry Bob, got so damn excited about the basket I became a basket case without saying how DELICIOUS your wings look!
Bob, your wings look ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!

Last edited:
Now THAT is a Weber contraption I'd buy AND use!

edit... sorry Bob, got so damn excited about the basket I became a basket case without saying how DELICIOUS your wings look!
Bob, your wings look ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!

LOL!!It really is nice. Can't believe I waited so long to use it. BTW the wing were fantastic.

I think it's a fine candidate for "the all important soaking stage" as far as cleaning is concerned.
I really like it!

Wings look outstanding and sound delicious. My only concern with the basket, as you mentioned, is washing it. Aside from that, very cool!

Awesome wings. That basket is interesting and I'm sure you will fine lots of ways to use it. Will be looking for them in the future.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Update:

Cleaning was no big deal. Soaked it in the sink in hot water and Dawn for an hour. Spoonged and rinced off no issues.

Back