Weber Performer in Marietta, GA 50.00

AND to boot, the lottery ticket I bought, on the way home from picking up the grill, won me 21.00 :)

I hope you don't fall into a state of deep depression with all that misfortune and the recent string of bad events. We're here for you if you need us <sarcasm obvious I hope>. ;)

What's next - winning the Powerball...?????? :eek:

Finished cleaning photo, of my new(to me) Performer. There were some scratches on the ash catcher, so I sprayed it with some hi-temp spray paint. Then spent most of the day, cleaning. Used a sponge, some non-abrasive scrubbing pads, Dawn dishwashing liquid, scouring powder, and a some elbow grease!
cleangrill_zps9bdf679d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I bought one of these for my son. It iwas loaned out and destoried. I went over to his house a few months ago. Now restored and setting on my deck. Wish I had the orginal lid, but it is still one great grill. We fire it up when we are just taking it easy and in no big hurry. I still perfer the chimney to the gas assit. Other son borrowed it, push it to his house a few hundred feet away and said the gas assit beats the chimney. So to each is own. I had to go steal it back.
BillMc

I still perfer the chimney to the gas assit. Other son borrowed it, push it to his house a few hundred feet away and said the gas assit beats the chimney. So to each is own.
BillMc

I think that's the first time I've heard anyone say they prefer the chimney. If you use the charcoal baskets and just move them around once and let the lighter go for 5 mins, its very easy to use. Then you just move the baskets where you want them. I think that is the joy of the performer..... but as you said, to each his own

Back