Throwdown #13: Chicken Wings

Fine looking wings, Mr. Six! I really like the "no water pan" technique, and am using it on some wings as I write this. Weber Gods willing, I will post my entry later tonight.
Thank you! It really works great for doing smaller pieces like wings, thighs, quarters, etc. Someone from here said they did it with ribs, but I haven't braved it yet.

Thank you! It really works great for doing smaller pieces like wings, thighs, quarters, etc. Someone from here said they did it with ribs, but I haven't braved it yet.

I think Noe said he cooks like this (no water pan) regularly...

OK, polls are posted. We've got 3 pools of 7 entries each. Please vote once in each of the 3 polls.

Sorry that the pools are posted in reverse order, that can't be controlled. Please read Pool #1 first for how I setup the voting.

Thanks,
Chris

Tony R, If you must post pics of the cook, I suggest it be you, hands or whatever! You really have everyone at a disadvantage. I saw your pics and I still don't know what you were cooking! I am asking in the spirit of sportsmanship that you do not have your helper in view during throwdowns! LOL!!

Last edited:
Tony R, If you must post pics of the cook, I suggest it be you, hands or whatever! You really have everyone at a disadvantage. I saw your pics and I still don't know what you were cooking! I am asking in the spirit of sportsmanship that you do not have your helper in view during throwdowns! LOL!!

Understood...lol

Tony... sorry for the late entry (just read this...)

In KCBS judging, we are instructed to ignore the garnish, if used, other than the legality of said garnish. If we can do it, I would hope the adults here can also...

Bob

Back