The New Addition to the Patio

G Savrnoch

TVWBB Super Fan
Well since DW does not share in my enthusiasm - I thought I would share this with a group that would.

My new Performer - now what to do for the first cook :cool:.

2AA36E2D-E2CE-4E48-AD45-1C3D9ADB8C94_zpswlst2bf0.jpg

4413AD2F-8217-4A10-A4A2-A4852C9F5310_zpsurdioycu.jpg

A8BF8819-2811-4BB7-A129-85783F65F77B_zpsi49rh1p9.jpg

Very nice!!! Since your Wife doesn't appreciate your fine specimen of a grill I think your first cook should be your favorite meal!!!:cool:

That is absolutely gorgeous. The wife will come around eventually.....she's not a vegetarian , is she?

That is absolutely gorgeous. The wife will come around eventually.....she's not a vegetarian , is she?

Oh she loves the grub off the grill/smoker.......she doesn't get too excited about the hardware......maybe that's more of a guy thing.

I love the crimson. It was a tough choice between it and and the copper.

Nice !!!!! I need that color since I am a Bama fan......mine is just a dull old back,but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Your crimson is beautiful! I started with 80/20 hamburgers. Figured if I messed them up it wouldn't be a big loss.

There is one accessory that will take it to the next level ... a rotisserie. The Cajun Bandit stainless would look awesome with the crimsom.

~ CB roti fangirl

The Cajun Bandit is a must have. Be aware it's highly addictive but the results are out of bounds. (Did I just steal Guy's line?) Good luck Spinning.

Back