Thanks to all.

Dean V

TVWBB Pro
I purchased my first weber, a 26.75 kettle, a year ago this july and have since added a 22" kettle and a 22" WSM. After the initial purchase I found this site and have learned so much and have been greatly inspired when viewing the various posts and pictures, most of them including instructions. My family and myself have benefited greatly from this sharing of knowledge.

So anyway, as I reach for the tissue, I want to say thanks to all of y'all and Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Oh, yeah, here is the obligatory picture.

That's great Dean, Barb and I have learned a boat load of things from the friendly folks who are so willing to share their knowledge also. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Dean, after having the 26 kettle, why the addition of the 22 kettle? Or just nice to have both?

Dean, after having the 26 kettle, why the addition of the 22 kettle? Or just nice to have both?

When I purchased the 26.75 I never considered having more than one so I'd rather it be too big than too small. So, when I decided I would add another weber I decided to go with a smaller one for smaller cooks or for when I need to just throw a skillet on a grill.

Dean, thats great like Rich said we have learned so much. Even getting me into cook on the Performer and WSM, but I do used the Gasser at times.
Everyone is so helpful and willing to share there knowledge its just a great group of friends. Have a merry Christmas to you and yours.

Back