test photo the family!

Ben R

TVWBB Member
just seeing if i got the pic thing down

14cwf84.jpg
[/IMG]

Success!!!! Very nice looking family but your kid is kind of funny lookin, must take after his Dad!!

:D lol i wont tell him you guys called him a cat! He's sensitive, he's waiting to see if food comes out of this magic bullet, that was the day i brought her home, not the dog.

Nice photo, I have the same grill E320 in NG and love it! I see the cat but where's the dog?

Couple of nice lookin' Weber grills you got there, Ben! We have two curious cats like the one checking out your new WSM.;)

Very nice looking yard as well. Welcome to the forum!:wsm:

thanks, we also have 2 "cats" as there called:confused:, as im sure you know they come in pairs

oh that guy! he's a coon hound, and yea we also have to 2 dachshunds, my wife loves animals.

Great pics! What a wonderful backyard setup you have. I think the best part is that I can imagine how the neighbors feel when they smell the Webers fired up! Haha

Great pics! What a wonderful backyard setup you have. I think the best part is that I can imagine how the neighbors feel when they smell the Webers fired up! Haha
Haha thats funny cause i think about that every time i fire them up :D But ask me if i care. I did my first pork butt last weekend and at 5:30 am when i lit the coals i was wondering if they thought i might be crazy. :wsm: my neighbors are all pretty cool though

Nice looking Webers and kids ya got there Ben. What side of the lake are you on? I lived on Vernon rd West of hwy 9 well...... forever. Moved South for work about 12 years ago. Go Vikes!
Scott

Nice looking Webers and kids ya got there Ben. What side of the lake are you on? I lived on Vernon rd West of hwy 9 well...... forever. Moved South for work about 12 years ago. Go Vikes!
Scott

Howdy Neighbor! Well close enough im just north of you off soper hill road west side as well. Got to ask what do you think of norms?

Back