Taco truck heaven

Eric A

TVWBB Super Fan
My wife works in largely Hispanic area of our city, so when I get the pleasure of picking her up from work; I also get the pleasure of stopping at "Mariscos del Sol " for the seafood salad
Get it home a crack open a cold Cerveza and get busy with it. Now I know it really has nothing to do with BBQ but I can see my BBQ area through the sliding doors :wsm:

18026945198_6307840eda.jpg
[/url]Shrimp salad by bentnbroken, on Flickr[/IMG]

Through the kitchen window by bentnbroken, on Flickr

Thank you all for the props! the Weber corner is a work in progress. hope to put a fence panel to enclose the back end of the pad for charcoal and storage. will post updates as it develops

Nice collection of Webers and tostada looks good too!! I am always leary about getting seafood off of a taco truck though

I hear you John, I am a little leary about any restaurant , after watching Kitchen Nightmares and Charles Stiles's Mystery Diners..........

Nice collection of Webers Eric, about the same as mine. I've been to that same place once or twice, but not in a long time. I usually stopped at La Perla Tapatia, I used to drive into Modesto (grew up their), from Newman on Crows Landing rd. for work everyday.

Back