Souvlaki, Caponata, a mish mash of pics and Ziggy.

Angie H.

TVWBB Pro
Chicken souvlaki, marinated in Greek salad dressing (I cheated) and added lemon juice and oregano.

10nb79s.jpg

Turned into this.

28sx279.jpg

And then next up is Caponata which is grilled eggplant, red peppers, and onion. Chop it up and mix in the ingredients in the pic further down. Let it sit overnight and eat it on anything. So good.

epqf4i.jpg

1zdneo7.jpg

21bot8l.jpg

Grilled chicken breasts marinated in soy sauce, worsey sauce and honey. Once the chicken is done, top with chopped bacon and cheese. My camera battery died before I could get pics of that.

2nbzv9f.jpg

30wov1g.jpg

And most important is Ziggy, just diagnosed with Diabetes a week ago. My little old man has been a trooper dealing with it. I know this post has been a mish mash of pics and stuff and unorganized, so a big thanks to all of you for stopping by and taking a look.

rkdn44.jpg

Great looking food. Love the caponata especially.

Hope Zig is feeling well.

Angie, that's one great mish mash of good cooks. We had a Golden Retriever that came down with diabetes when she was 8 years old. We gave her daily injections for almost two years before she passed away from a tick bite fever. She lived a healthy active happy life until the end.

Angie, I'll just take some of each. Everything looks and sounds awesome, great job. Hope Ziggy feels better soon and keep us posted. Those shots did wonders for our golden who had diabetes hope they do the same for Ziggy.

Back