Shipping fiascos

Greg in Utah

TVWBB Pro
Anybody else seeing an increase in bungled shipping lately?

I’m watching a DHL package that may take 2 weeks to reach me. I can drive to the town of origin in under an hour.

Weak!

Dealing with an inbound shipment for my client right now (probably close to 2 commas in the price tag,) and being given the complete horse<BEEP>t story of supply chain, blah, blah, blah. In the last month, delivery date has changed at least 4 times that I'm aware of.

Only with USPS, but that's the norm, not just lately. UPS, Fedex, and Amazon have all been on time or even early.

Haven't had any delays from Amazon and Chewy. But just recently had a women make a left into our Hyundi Santa Fe took out the driver's side rear quarter panel, bent the rear rim and destroyed the tire. Took it to the body shop and fixing it is no problem but getting the parts is. Hyundai is saying delivery in what is needed 3-6 weeks. :mad:

Haven't had any delays from Amazon and Chewy. But just recently had a women make a left into our Hyundi Santa Fe took out the driver's side rear quarter panel, bent the rear rim and destroyed the tire. Took it to the body shop and fixing it is no problem but getting the parts is. Hyundai is saying delivery in what is needed 3-6 weeks. :mad:
Sorry to hear of your accident Rich. I hope you get them in 3-6 weeks. I ordered a lower grill piece and a bumper cover for our Santa Fe in March and I am still waiting. Thank goodness it is still drivable.

Back