Saturday Night BBQ

Looks really good Chuck. The color on that bird is awesome.
Haven't done a thing outside for a couple of months. Too busy getting all the pre surgery and prep work for Barbs hip replacement Tuesday, she has to be there at 0 Dark 30 (5:30am). Driving back and forth from Scottsdale where the doctor is and the hospital which is a 185 mile round trip.
This is one of four (Both hips and knees) going to be a long year. :(

Haven't done a thing outside for a couple of months. Too busy getting all the pre surgery and prep work for Barbs hip replacement Tuesday, she has to be there at 0 Dark 30 (5:30am). Driving back and forth from Scottsdale where the doctor is and the hospital which is a 185 mile round trip.
Tell Barb she’s in my prayers. Both my knees have to be replaced, I’m waiting until 2025 to do so. You hang in there Rich and take good care of Barb, she’s a keeper

Tell Barb she’s in my prayers. Both my knees have to be replaced, I’m waiting until 2025 to do so. You hang in there Rich and take good care of Barb, she’s a keeper
Thank you Chuck, I am truly blessed to have her in my life. Her hips and knees are bone on bone and very very painful, it slows her down a lot, but she is a fighter and keeps on going.

Just an FYI, don't want to hijack this tread.
Barb had her first surgery on Tuesday, and it was successful, the doctor was very pleased but also said in the many hip replacements he has done (I heard it was in the thousands as that's all he does.) the hip bone was the worst he's ever seen and still can't figure out how Barb was able to walk on it.
The good thing is we are home, and she is resting comfortably.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Barb

Back