Replace hose on q100

Frode

Is it possible to replace only the hose on a q100? The regulator and all the connections are fine, and does not need to be replaced. Would it be possible to remove the hose and use universal hose clamps to connect a new hose to the original Weber regulator?

When you say hose I'm assuming that you have a large tank with a hose that runs up to the Qs regulator and you are not using the small screw on bottles.
Even if you could you would also have to attach the hose to the tank end. Here the adapter hose is crimped and I would not try it due to safety issues plus you would have to make sure you get the right hose so the propane doesn't attack the rubber, if your connection fails it could become ugly.
I know Weber parts are expensive in Norway, but so are hospital bills and burned down homes.
With gas always safety first!

Not only are Weber parts expensive, but most of the time they have to be ordered and can not be bought in any store. Universal gas hoses and fittings however can be bought in many different stores.

Is it possible to replace only the hose on a q100? The regulator and all the connections are fine, and does not need to be replaced. Would it be possible to remove the hose and use universal hose clamps to connect a new hose to the original Weber regulator?
I agree with the above poster....do not use hose clamps on propane/gas fittings.

If the actual Weber part is too expensive in your area, you may be able to find a generic replacement hose.

It may also be possible to have a hose "made up" at an industrial hose shop.
These shops make up replacement hoses for all sorts of applications, any length and of various types of hose materials/fittings.

Just unscrew the old hose and buy a replacement for $29.00.

Using hose clamps is not a smart idea on a high pressure propane feed. For $29.00, buy a new hose.

Back