Redneck Biscuit n Gravy Casserole

Matthew

TVWBB Pro
Ok, the RAINS continue, so I had to alter my plans. I am making a Redneck Biscuit and Gravy Casserole.. I made this a few years ago and it was DELISH. Rains prevented alot of GRILL Time.. So I made the Gravy seperate..

Added the Biscuits..

Added the Hashbrowns

Mixed the Eggs.. This thing does WONDERS.

Added the Eggs

Added the Gravy, couple of floaters and Cheese

Happy on the Grill

All Done, Looks DELISH.

Plated.....

Enjoy.... This was DELISH,,,,,,

Matthew

I Hope the rain stops soon, because this would be a great candidate in The Challenge Pit, Breakfast on the grill.
Ill take a plate of that now please.

That is a breakfast!!! Excellent cook Matt. Better put that one in the contest, I think today might be the last day?

That is a breakfast!!! Excellent cook Matt. Better put that one in the contest, I think today might be the last day?

Matthew

I Hope the rain stops soon, because this would be a great candidate in The Challenge Pit, Breakfast on the grill.
Ill take a plate of that now please.

Already Done... Check it out...The Rain quit a little and now back on again.. Thanks all

Looks great Matt. Now I'm hungry. Questions. Are the hash browns the Ore-Ida pre-cooked just heat up type or did you slice and dice a few potatoes? How long over the coals? Thanks again. :)

Thanks.. These are the boxed sams club (generic ore ida) put boiling water in and reconstitute kinds. These are AWESOME. They never go bad. indirect an hour..

your RBnGC made me weak in the knees.

5f965a7b8d53c046500f830b084ec8bb_600x400.jpg

WOW!!!! Matthew there are no words, those pics tells the story, outstanding job and now pass a plate. Now get that one entered in the breakfast cook off fast.

Back