Racletteburger

Great looking burgers now I have to do burgers tomorrow nite man they look good. Where did you get the upper rack I like that ????

Where did you get the upper rack I like that ????

Dave, it is home made modification grate from old cheap no name grill. Love it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and nice comments. I really appreciate.

I'll add one picture for lovers of pine trees;)

tmpFDA2.jpg

Mildo - I'm trying real hard to come up with something witty, or poignant - but my brain is frozen by the beauty of your burgers with flowing cheese! Lovely!

That's not fair, I've been fighting a burger urge all day and you post this just as the sun breaks through the clouds.

Wow Mildo - those look awesome - the cheese dripping off the burgers is almost sensual (in a burger loving non-creepy sort of way). Those would be welcome at any American picnic for sure...

Regards,

John

Soo good Mildo! Love the cook and the photos are truly excellent - great composition and excellent use of depth of field. Great choice of beer too! :)

I'm new here and was just browsing through the photos, and I had to comment on those burgers...

Those look absolutely phenomenal. The ground flank steak alone is making my mouth water. And the cheese melting down on the potatoes!

Well done.

Thank you for all the lovely comments, again. It's nice to see that it was worth the run back and forth with the camera:).

Back