PSB today

Dean V

TVWBB Pro
Family coming over so I thought I would serve up some PSB. I thinking of a couple of twists to the recipe though. One is to use red wine instead of the beer and the other is I'm going to throw in a generous amount of halved cherry Tomatoes with the other veggies 30 minutes or so before its done. What do yall think of this?
Will post pics as the process evolves.

Into the oven after 4 hours at 300.

Pulled

And plated...finally!

The wine and tomatoes were a good call according to everyone. They were all happy.

Last edited:
Looks good so far. Only one way to tell if the additional veg will work. And who better to experiment on than family? :p

Dean - that is some great looking grub dude! Beautiful meat and a classic plate - nice job...

Regards,

john

That PSB looks fantastic and I like the wine idea, will have to give it a try. Great pics for sure.

That PSB looks fantastic and I like the wine idea, will have to give it a try. Great pics for sure.
I think the wine was a very good adjustment. I also added to the veggies some beef broth along with the wine and left out the Worcestershire sauce because i forgot about it.

Great looking PSB Dean!

I did this a few weeks ago, & it was gorgeous. Also, I have been instructed by SWMBO to make it again this weekend.

Back