proud new dad

john ziske

been waiting for a while finally found a deal
wsm002.jpg

think the price was fair for a 22 1/2
wsm003.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:

Is that handle made by ??q?? ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably. ??q?? is Weber Australia.

its a lowes price tag if someone would like to use it to price match at home depot let me know .

as far as the weber on the handle its upsidedown when I start cooking but by the time I,m done cooking looks fine to me uuummm jack & coke makes the world a wonderful place even if its upside down

That's not a deal, that's a steal....wow! Nice job!!! Strange though, it's says the original price was $315. All retail from HD/Lowes/Ace, etc. is $399.

Great find, John! Heckuva price. I would have had to convince the budget committee to let me get one for that price. Our Lowe's & HD do not sell a WSM at all in store.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Smith:
Home Depot does not sell the 22", we only sell the 18" in select locations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Home Depot, like Lowe's, does sell both the 18 and the 22 WSM's. You have to special order them. When you find one in the store, it's because of a special order return. If you go to where the Weber charcoal grill section is, there is a Weber catalog with the information to order at the special order desk.

Back