Nice upgrade for me, 2007 Performer.

Jason Beach

TVWBB Member
I have wanted one of these for quite some time and was seriously considering a new one. I had been searching CL for a while and found this one. Their asking price was a bit too much, but went to have a look anyway, since it was very close to me. I made my offer and they eventually agreed to it several days later, as I don't think they had any serious offers, just lo-ballers. It was kept covered (included), with the deluxe Weber cover and was under the neighbors patio upstairs as well. The grates and charcoal baskets are really the only things that didn't look new after I was done, very satisfied! I know everyone here likes to see pics, so here it is after a little detailing.

Jason

13857395925_51534fd791_c.jpg

13857355835_2afbc9fbb4_c.jpg

13857355875_c7af7feb0d_c.jpg

13857356685_c2a4940d67_c.jpg

13852121683_73fb27f315_c.jpg

Time to get it dirty.

Broke it in last night with an easy one! My oldest requested hot wings and my wife requested leg quarters. No finished shot, but wings ended up with Franks Hot Sauce and the legs just got Kosher salt and cracked pepper, indirect the entire time. Tasty!

13860248543_b26d74bb9f_c.jpg

Looks great! What did you do to get it that clean?

I used Easy-Off oven cleaner on the inside of the bowl and the inside if the lid. Dish soap and 0000 steel wool to finish off the insides. I used one of those Scotch Brite dish sponges and dish soap for everything else. It was in pretty darn good shape to begin with, so it was pretty quick.

I used Easy-Off oven cleaner on the inside of the bowl and the inside if the lid. Dish soap and 0000 steel wool to finish off the insides. I used one of those Scotch Brite dish sponges and dish soap for everything else. It was in pretty darn good shape to begin with, so it was pretty quick.

Great. Thanks for the additional information. I'm going to give it a shot soon.

That's the same as I have!! It's the most versatile dependable grill I've ever used.
Get some food on that bad dog.

Back