My CL find: 2008 Genesis E320

JRLivingston

My CL find: 2007 Genesis E320

In earlier posts I mentioned that I was looking for a used Weber since my older no name gas grill finally cooked its last meal.

I watched CL for about a month and lost out on several 10+ year old Genesis Silver B's and C's.
I would have been happy with one of these, especially because the prices were right, but last week I saw a newer Genesis listed almost immediately after the guy posted it and I was the first of five to email him back.

I believe it is a 2007 Genesis E320 but I am having a hard time finding the serial number.

It is in excellent shape and required minimal cleaning. The SS flavorizer bars and grates are in good shape. The only notable issue is one of the wheels will not unlock. Other than that, it's great.

The price was a little higher than I originally set out to spend but I have been without a working grill for at least a month now and at less than half the cost of a new one I am happy. My first cook was tonight and our steaks turned out great.

I must have caught the bug because I am now on the lookout for a newer Performer with gas assist.

I will try to get some pics up ASAP.

Last edited:
I have the same one except NG and cast iron grates I got off of CL. You're going to be very happy with it!

Glad to hear you still like yours. I did find the serial number and it is a 2007 E320. I called Weber customer service today and had a wonderful experience. They took care of me and truly stand by their products. I had an issue with one of the locking wheels and she sent a replacement free of charge.

Also, FYI, according to the rep I spoke with the E320 is the only Weber grill ever to have a recall. It is due to a problem with the gas line that runs the side burner. If you haven't done so already I would check to see if yours is included in the recall. You will need your serial number when you call. Mine was included and she is sending me a new gas hose.

JR I called Weber and was told the recall was only for the 2007 year all other years are fine.

Ok, sorry, she didn't tell me what years were affected..only said the E320. Glad to hear it's a non issue for you though.

Last edited:
Half off new! Good deal. I have the same model except in stainless steel. Personally, after I rehab'd a couple older webers for my sons in laws, I was sorry I paid full price for mine. I am very happy with it, but Webers are great grills and well worth picking up used for the right price. Enjoy!

JR;
I have the same style grill only in the S310 model. The Serial number is supposed to be under the wing with the temp control knobs. This is a very good grill and even heat. watch the lower metal pan as they tend to start ot flake and rust, that would be the only weakness i have found in this grill.
Happy cooking.

Kevin

Nice score! I got a 2007 E310 off CL for crazy cheap. I'm a charcoal guy, but I had to get it because of the great deal. Going to trade it for ?.

Back