Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

I bet you could do a whole hog in that thing... if you could find a big enough beer can to set it on.
icon_wink.gif

That's one way to go. Wow.

Compared to my 18.5", there's quite a bit of unnecessary space between the fire and the bottom rack of my 22.5". So eventually, I'd like to modify/replace my existing grill straps so that all the meat on my THREE grates would have the same clearance as the original two. Josh has already done this mod and has cooked a dozen 10 pound pork butts at a time. Pretty impressive, and obviously, without that mod there can't be much head room at all for big pork butts on my bottom two grates if using my regular middle grate mod.

Also, there's SO much room in the dome. Since I have extra 18.5" and 22.5" grates, I'm thinking about connecting both with a couple of heavy bolts centered in the middle. It would be sort of like the add-on racks for Big Green Eggs that allow access to all sides of the supporting grate, but non-removable. Just couldn't put three slabs of ribs or one large packer on the 22.5" grate since there would be a couple of bolts connected at it's center.

Aloha Brian... Hope all is well. Already rotissed a hog last week with 3 more to do before the end of next month. I super-sized my Big Bullet 2 yrs ago; when I scored a NIB barrel, cover and racks and am happy with the added capacity and the results.

joe

The top ring is a Cajun Bandit rotisserie ring, and everybody knows about that one. It's $109.00.

The larger one looks like a custom deal that either Brian is making or had someone make.

And the way he's posted it in two separate forums, with lots of pics and no additional information, makes me suspicious of a future sales pitch forthcoming.
icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by W Tyler:
The top ring is a Cajun Bandit rotisserie ring, and everybody knows about that one. It's $109.00.

The larger one looks like a custom deal that either Brian is making or had someone make.

And the way he's posted it in two separate forums, with lots of pics and no additional information, makes me suspicious of a future sales pitch forthcoming.
icon_wink.gif

DING DING!! Winner!

Yes it is a prototype "stacker" still in the development stages by C&C Grillin Co. and I have posted in the Charcoal Grills forum as well, because it is a reversible ring with the Cajun Bandit in mind but on a smaller scale.

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...0039023/m/5771085936

I've been a fan of the Kettle conversion and used it in competition as well as at home. My comp bullets are all upgraded with the stainless steel replacement doors, and I use the Cajun Bandit rotisserie ring with the big bullet as well.
I am merely testing the stacker and providing feedback to Chris so he can bring another quality product to the market.
You won't get a sales pitch from me because its not my product, but I have been impressed with all of his.
I have a Facebook page for my Left Hand Smoke "Fire it up" Competition BBQ team if anyone cares to comment if these threads violate any TVWBB policies, so fell free. I am very excited about the "stacker" for the WSM.

Originally posted by Brian Moriarty:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W Tyler:

icon_wink.gif

DING DING!! Winner!

Yes it is a prototype "stacker" still in the development stages by C&C Grillin Co. and I have posted in the Charcoal Grills forum as well, because it is a reversible ring with the Cajun Bandit in mind but on a smaller scale.

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...0039023/m/5771085936

I've been a fan of the Kettle conversion and used it in competition as well as at home. My comp bullets are all upgraded with the stainless steel replacement doors, and I use the Cajun Bandit rotisserie ring with the big bullet as well.
I am merely testing the stacker and providing feedback to Chris so he can bring another quality product to the market.
You won't get a sales pitch from me because its not my product, but I have been impressed with all of his.
I have a Facebook page for my Left Hand Smoke "Fire it up" Competition BBQ team if anyone cares to comment if these threads violate any TVWBB policies, so fell free. I am very excited about the "stacker" for the WSM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian,

Good deal! Ain't mad at ya at all....
icon_wink.gif
I think you've already generated more than enough curiousity and ready-buyers. This is LONG overdue. Just let us know when it's coming and (most importantly) how much. And if pre-orders will be taken.

I would like to have one but hard to justify $175± incl. shipping.

At those numbers one can get a used 18 WSM or 26.75 kettle.

Originally posted by J Reyes:
I would like to have one but hard to justify $175± incl. shipping.
At those numbers one can get a used 18 WSM or 26.75 kettle.
Heck I have a New WSM for sale at that price.

I think it's a great product and since it's made of stainless steel, the price is right. If I had to cook for more than my wife and me, I would scoop up one in a hurry. Actually, If my wife agrees to a family BBQ, I might just buy one to have the extra capacity. Great product and this shows American ingenuity once again.

How tall is the stacker? Im wondering if it would be easier to do a 2nd rack in the stacker instead of a 3rd rack in the wsm chamber. Looks like a promising product. def on my radar

Back