My Big Bullet just got BIGGER!

wow, sent an email over to the folks at the cajun bandit and I got a reply almost instantly. the WSM stacker is 10" tall and adding a 2nd rack to it could be possible with a slight modification. Who needs a spicewine if you could mod your 22 to have a possible 5 racks?

probably because there already is the ProQ stacker out there. Im guessing either way, its a very tiny market to sell to. They have alot of weber kettle accessories and this product probably serves a dual purpose with the 22" kettle. atleast with the 22" kettle, that has to be the most widely sold grill in the world

291944_361525720589066_131389724_n.jpg

She is tall! Modding in a 2nd rack into the stacker

The stacker comes with 1 rack making your normally 2 rack wsm now 3 full space racks. since there is more than enough room for a second grate when doing ribs/chicken, Im in the process of adding another grate to the stacker. more capacity for just a very slight fuel increase and a much more cost effective approach than buying another 22wsm

Oh gosh, I'm pea green with envy! On a couple of different levels! The WSM to start with and then that extension ring! Good gollly Miss Molly! While the extra rack room is quite useful, the ability to drape sausages for smoking is what really lures me. Sausage making is high on my list of things to try. First up, in terms of stuffed sausages, are homemade smoked hotdogs. Then I'll try the Chorizo, Mortadella, Kielbasa, and my favorite Italian sauage (hot or sweet) stuffed. But I need to be able to drape them and that is a bit of challenge with my Weber OTG kettle.

not sure how much height you need for hanging but from the top rack of the stacker to the bottom cooking grate is somewhere around 20". Roughly the size of the brat I want to eat! lol

Hey thx Steve_A I'm using my OTS until I get my 22.5 WSM

18.5 WSM, 22.5 OTG, 22.5 OTS 2 Smokey Joe's, Smokenator 1000, Mini WSM

Rene
Are the charcoal ring and diffuser stainless steel? If you have time would you be willing to post pics of these items as well? Thanks

charcoal ring is stainless steel but the diffuser is a 18' pizza pan im going to replace it with a WSM bowl i will take pictures

I took pics of the charcoal ring also how do i display pics within the forum instead of a link.

Under the photo in your photobucket album you should have an option that says "IMG code" with a white box next to it. Cut and paste the link in that white box that is formatted like [ IMG ] http: etc etc

Back