Little bit of everything

Dean V

TVWBB Pro
Been 3 or so Sunday's since the kids and grandkids came for Sunday dinner so I tried to make up for it. Pulled pork, brisket, smoked chicken, sausage and ABT's plus the wife made mac and cheese and red beans and rice. Also made the Johnnys bastardized sauce and it was a crowd pleaser

That is what I call a plate! Pass one this way please.
Right, and I consumed the whole thing. In the original post I forgot to mention the boudain and small pork loin roast that was part of this out of control cook. All of this for nine people.

Awesome!!! Email that pic to your kids and I bet they will be there next weekend once they see what they are missing out on!!!

I think I had the same reaction as Clint. Awesome plate of Q there.

(and I'm a big fan of that Fat Johnny's sauce too - great stuff)

That is one plate full of great looking stuff, pass a plate and wine and I'd be happy. Dean, you really out did your self on this one fantastic!:D

That is one plate full of great looking stuff, pass a plate and wine and I'd be happy. Dean, you really out did your self on this one fantastic!:D

Yeah, I was out of control. I had to send everyone home with a bunch of leftovers since I cooked so much but it was fun. At one point I had a 26.75 and a 22 inch kettle going (and could have used another one) as well as the 22" WSM. Just a short year ago I could never have imagined more than one grill at at time going.

(and I'm a big fan of that Fat Johnny's sauce too - great stuff)
Agreed. And I must make another batch this evening for our leftovers because all of what I made yesterday went home with the guests (at their insistence) for their share of the leftovers.

Back