It's been a while

MikeD125

TVWBB All-Star
Well I have been busy with concerts(Tim Mcgraw, Dixie Chicks, Kenny Chesney & Reba), the lake, running and fishing. Leaving very little time to cook, but I manged to squeeze in a smoke today. Chicken was stuffed with onion, garlic, apples and lemons; injected with chicken broth and melted butter. Weather permitting I am hoping to do a butt or brisket next weekend.

IMAGE_1.jpeg

Cooked at 250 for the majority of the cook but for the last but cranked it to 325 to get the skin nice and crispy.

IMAGE_3.jpeg

Blurry sorry
IMAGE_4.jpeg

The corn was also smoked and I found Jalapeno ketchup today so i had to try it on the spuds.
IMAGE_5.jpeg

As busy as you are it doesn't look like you forgot how to smoke a chicken, it looks really good!!! Well done!!

Mike. I like your style. I ran and fished all week at the beach while on vacation. I even had 2 days of good surfing too. But sadly I had little time to show off the cooks as I was cooking for 12!

Mike. I like your style. I ran and fished all week at the beach while on vacation. I even had 2 days of good surfing too. But sadly I had little time to show off the cooks as I was cooking for 12!

THanks, no surfing around here but I do own 2 stand up paddle boards.

Back