It was a Slider kind of Wednesday

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Monday evening was a wash, heavy rain and some hail.
IMGP0417.JPG

But Wednesday evening was very nice.
IMGP0414.JPG

Just son and I for supper, so I went with onion & pepper slider burgers.
IMGP0424.JPG

I "oiled" the griddle with bacon grease.
IMGP0430.JPG

IMGP0434.JPG

IMGP0438.JPG

Both went on the burgers.
IMGP0440.JPG

IMGP0441.JPG

IMGP0444.JPG

IMGP0453.JPG

Best burgers I've eaten it a long time!
I really like the 75/25 lean/fat ratio better than 80/20 for burgers.

Thanks for checking out my belly bombers!

Set of beautiful photos my friend! Burgers really look perfect!
I like Euro Q, you're doing great stuff with this hardware;)

Those Belly Bombers look fantastic, Bob. Great photos too. I'm envious. I know rain is a pain in the tail for grilling, but I'd sure like about 12 hours of that around here!

Would love to have a taste! Killer sliders and pic´s bob! We ordered RoomService on the huntley hotell couse Oscar was in the mood for a Late night burger plate. And when it came in it was mini sliders with mini fries.(kids menu) Oscar couldent stop laughing when he ate em(never seen a slider before) I told him we could cook up a bunch for a pool party for his friends. This gave me some ideas!

Great looking smash burgers!
How was the heat level with the jalapenos mixed into the beef?
Gotta try that sometime.

Those sliders look great and I agree the 75/25 mix if I can find it is better for burgers, moister and more flavor. Getting rain here finally after nine months of drought.

Super lookin' sliders and pics, Bob! Nice you and your son could share them together.

We have been using 75/25 ground beef quite a bit lately, and really prefer this for making burgers.

Gotta ask Bob:

Who ate the 5th slider??
you know me, i'd eet three, no sweat.... 'specially THOSE!

Nice burgs! Nice backyard, really nice. Is that table & chairs "Martha Stewart?" If so, I've got it too, 5 years old and going strong

Thanks so much everyone!

did not want to bump this thread, but Jim and Brian, my son ate the other 3, and said they were awesome!
forgot to post this, but I topped mine with bacon, spicy brown, and dills.

Back