It’s that time of year, yes Rack Of Pork.

I took it all the way to 142° before I removed it from the heat. Even though the roast was almost 7 Lbs it cooks very quickly on the rotisserie.
I just stopped the rotisserie and used my Thermoworks Dot for the internal temp....
@JeffG - do you recall roughly how long it took to cook? My wife was at Costco this week and I had her pick up two racks of pork before they were gone. I'm planning to rotisserie one of them in the near future, and I'm trying to figure out if it is a weeknight cook after work, or if I need to plan a little more time. TIA

Saw this tread a long time ago and when Barb and I went to Costco I was determined to get one and try it.
They had them but we both agreed we would be eating it for a month or more. So, we passed on it.
Won't make that mistake again, got a big Ol' freezer now so leftovers won't be a problem.

@JeffG - do you recall roughly how long it took to cook? My wife was at Costco this week and I had her pick up two racks of pork before they were gone. I'm planning to rotisserie one of them in the near future, and I'm trying to figure out if it is a weeknight cook after work, or if I need to plan a little more time. TIA

Sorry Steve

I just got back from a week long snowboard trip to Mammoth / June Mountain, as Timothy said above it takes about 45 min to an hour on the rotisserie, its one of those cooks that I don't walk away from as it can be done before you know it.

Saw this tread a long time ago and when Barb and I went to Costco I was determined to get one and try it.
They had them but we both agreed we would be eating it for a month or more. So, we passed on it.
Won't make that mistake again, got a big Ol' freezer now so leftovers won't be a problem.
Rich

Once you try the rack of pork, you will be lookin for them around the Holidays.
I wish I had a bigger freezer, id have about 4 of them ready to go when I felt the need.

Cheers Jeff.

Back