Issue with "Wear BA when using your Pellet Grill" thread

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
I got a notification of new post in the thread I am following but can not find / access thread.

Lew Newby replied to a thread you are watching at The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board.

Wear BA when using your Pellet Grill

Fortunately, I'm at an age where long term effects mean nothing to me. Life is no longer a long term thing so studies like that are just interesting. I wonder if there's any difference in "pollutants" from a pellet grill and those from a stick burner. Given that pellets are just ground up splits that are compressed then it seems that only what's introduced in pellet manufacture is different. Is BBQ the target of the cancel culture. I hope not.
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread Wear BA when using your Pellet Grill at The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.

Back