HM version 4 Rpi 3d print case

Thanks. I honestly don't remember why I stuck the cat5 jack there. It's only on the 4 line display cases because the 2-lines come out of the back as that's the only place a jack will reliably fit without modification. I can change the position of the port on the 4 line if need be.

I had just been used to my old case where I cut the opening for the CAT5 jack manually, and I did it on the other side where the probe jacks are. I've run the unit in the new case a few times and found the new jack position less convenient for me personally. No biggie, but I just thought I would give you that feedback....

Yes, very old thread I know. But...........I still have a couple of 4.0's and would like to do some servo mods to them. I went thru every page of this thread and all of the links to the older 4.0 case model is either dead or "unresponsive". So, since the Heatermeter project is a little quieter these days, instead of creating a new thread, I was hoping this might give notification to the right person and if someone could post the 4.0 version case (preferably with the cat5 jack, but either would be great). Thanks.

Yes, very old thread I know. But...........I still have a couple of 4.0's and would like to do some servo mods to them. I went thru every page of this thread and all of the links to the older 4.0 case model is either dead or "unresponsive". So, since the Heatermeter project is a little quieter these days, instead of creating a new thread, I was hoping this might give notification to the right person and if someone could post the 4.0 version case (preferably with the cat5 jack, but either would be great). Thanks.
I was able to locate the 4.2 version in my files. I will still see if I can find one somewhere

I found a case that was made back in 2015, but im not sure what version it was for.
Thanks for the reply. I was able to find a very early version that I am modifying in CAD, and once I get it printed and verified I'll put it up on Thingiverse. I realize there must not be a huge demand for this, but hopefully it will help someone.

Back