Genesis XX - A one year only classic!

Jon Tofte

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I am posting here (maybe did previously). Anyway, I will entertain offers from our members here in order to find a good home for this rare, classic Weber that I put a lot of time and effort into in order to make it an authentic restoration.

Dang. I enjoy a road trip as much as anybody but 13 hrs one-way is too far even for me. We need to Pony Express this thing to the Northeastern outskirts of Cleveland to cut that trip in half. I’m not even a fan of the XX / Jr but I’d throw 3 bills at it any day of the week to add it to my collection just knowing it was Jon’s handiwork behind the project. Have faith, Mr T! I’d bet good money that it sells very close to full ask as the weather warms throughout this month.

Jon, you are definitely going to find a buyer for that grill in the upcoming months. It's just too nice not to sell.

Bumping up one last time. I have dropped the price to a measly $235. It breaks my heart, but everyone tells me how cool it is, yet no one offers to buy it. I would love to see a club member who appreciates what this classic is make a good home for it. Most likely, otherwise, it will wind up being sold to someone who just wants a grill for less than $250 and couldn't care less:cry:.

Bumping up one last time. I have dropped the price to a measly $235. It breaks my heart, but everyone tells me how cool it is, yet no one offers to buy it. I would love to see a club member who appreciates what this classic is make a good home for it. Most likely, otherwise, it will wind up being sold to someone who just wants a grill for less than $250 and couldn't care less:cry:.

Exact reason I'm doing a slow restore on my gen2 and bringing it back to life. I might as well be the one who enjoys it as much as someone that's just looking for a cheap grill and couldn't care less about the history.
Clean it up, shine it up, paint it up then fire it up and enjoy a nice steak to celebrate.

Back