Genesis 320's discountinued?

Andy in MA

TVWBB Fan
In another Gas grill thread on this forum, we were discussing the grates on the E320, I did I quick Google search to check if they were CI or PC and saw a few search results that suggested the 320 is being discontinued?! Looks like you can either get the 310 (3 burners, no side, no sear) or the 330 (3 burner, side station and the sear station).

Anyone have anything more on this? This is the first I heard of it.

Lmichaels, I thought post 2011 (or so,) all three models of the Genesis line had the North -South burner configuration.

Right. The entire Genesis line was changed to the front to back burner configuration.

310: 3 burners
320 3 burners, side stove
330: 3 burners, side stove, sear station.

Now it seems it's only the 310, or 330.

Right. The entire Genesis line was changed to the front to back burner configuration.

310: 3 burners
320 3 burners, side stove
330: 3 burners, side stove, sear station.

Now it seems it's only the 310, or 330.

Looks like they discontinued it in early 2012.

Looks like they discontinued it in early 2012.

I just got off with Weber support and this is what they told me as I just bought the E320 model with CI grates and the serial starts with AT

"Thank you for your email. The E320 and the E310 are both current models. You can tell if it is a 2014 model if the serial number starts with AH. If it starts with AT it is a 2013 model."

I don't understand

Perhaps the new E320’s are only available in Canada. If so this would not be the first time Weber has sold something in Canada that you could not buy in the US, the Genesis CEP’s are a good example of this.

I believe the Canadian CEP series features the 9mm SS grates, SS flavorizer bars, and SS front door panels.

Perhaps the new E320’s are only available in Canada. If so this would not be the first time Weber has sold something in Canada that you could not buy in the US, the Genesis CEP’s are a good example of this.

What's the difference between the CEP (Canadian Edition Premium) and the EP (Edition Premium) that is sold here in the States?...other than the letter "C" they appear to have the same features (stainless steel grates and falvor bars)?

What's the difference between the CEP (Canadian Edition Premium) and the EP (Edition Premium) that is sold here in the States?...other than the letter "C" they appear to have the same features (stainless steel grates and falvor bars)?

I only know of two besides the one you mentioned.

The EP’s have 7mm stainless cooking grates, the CEP’s are 9mm like the Summit grills. The doors on CEP’s are always stainless regardless of what color the lid is.

Back