Found This Used....Help Please

Here in the great white north, they do retail normally for $399.00. Not sure about US pricing.

No matter how you slice it though, the seller is waaaaaaaaaay over priced at $400. I emailed him again yesterday - can't figure the seller out. I asked about wire shelf whereabouts and why kettle looks newer than the cart and if he could explain both. He basically told me I'd be better off new - which I agree. But it just baffles me why someone would be trying to sell something, which is clearly over priced and then refuse to talk about the item. You'd think if he really wanted $400 he'd be happy to engage in discussions and try to pitch a potential seller to justify his price point e.g. the kettle is brand new, the shelf is included just not in the picture, etc...etc...etc...

Again I'm letting this one go - for no other reason than the behaviour of the seller has turned me off completely.

Thanks again to all - I will post pics of the new Performer in the spring when I decide on a colour.

Last edited:
OP. I'm not sure how far you are from the border, but if an SS performer is your preference, you might find one in the Buffalo or Detroit area for a very reasonable price.

Nice blue SS there Sam, I love mine! You mentioned it was unused when you bought it... did you add the wood handle or did the original owner?

Nice blue SS there Sam, I love mine! You mentioned it was unused when you bought it... did you add the wood handle or did the original owner?

I opened his link and had a deja-vu moment. Then I realized, that blue SS is mine in my yard... lol
Yes, I added the wood handle.

lol, I guess Sam REALLY likes your photo Bman! I just thought it odd that a wood handle was on a lay person's SS, unless the previous owner was related to Brian.

I borrowed Chad's photo just to show what mine looks like, mine has the fiberglass handles, sorry for the confusion. I was looking for one of these for over a year and ran across this deal.

Back