Dropping in to say howdy with a fishy post!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks...long time no talk...I still visit quite often, still get a lot of good grilling info and dinner ideas from this site (thanks Chris) just been a busy summer! Hope everyone is doing well! The grillin/food pics have been superb!

Heres a bit of alder smoked salmon and cedar planked fish! Coho's have been hot and heavy..here was a couple from a quick after work trip!
I did up about 5 lbs or so of slow smoked silver...my 12/12/12 method (12 hour brine, air dry and smoke!)
Started with a snake set up on the WSM!
Put these bad boys on the smoker with some alder smoke!
They went about 12 hours...temp started about 100 and slowly worked up to 150 to 160! And the final product was a real mild smokey moist treat!
Dinner the other nite was fresh silver salmon hit with s&p and some chives...grilled with some golden tater!
Dinner served up with a green salad and vodka tonic!!
That's it for me folks!! Take care and keep up the super grilling and smoking!!

That's some great looking fish Morgan, love the plated pic and the boat shot. Glad to see you are still grilling always nice to see your cooks.

Wow Morgan. If I wasn't hungry for salmon before, I am now. That smoked salmon just looks killer. You sure live in some beautiful country!

That's what I'm talking about! Didn't see this post till after your other. Been a good year I see. Was in the Seattle area the other day and the humpies are plentiful! Limits every day! Not as good eating as the Coho's IMO.

Back