Considering Genesis Smart Grill. Some questions.

That is a crazy good deal on that 435 @MikeLucky!! Plus, it actually seems like last year’s models were better!!

I too am thinking half grill/half griddle might be my full-time setup. It’s the one reason I’ve been contemplating going up to the 4 burner. However, besides being more than I prefer to spend, I just don’t like the look of the stainless lid and that’s the only “color” in stock at Ace. Of course, for $412 I’d learn to live with it. 😁

I can still imagine it. You went to the store and bought something. You were happy with it because you didn't know any better. In a way, ignorance was bliss.
I guess the upshot of all theses variations is a cool indigo blue version of the Summit with 9mm SS grates for $899. 😁

That is a crazy good deal on that 435 @MikeLucky!! Plus, it actually seems like last year’s models were better!!

I too am thinking half grill/half griddle might be my full-time setup. It’s the one reason I’ve been contemplating going up to the 4 burner. However, besides being more than I prefer to spend, I just don’t like the look of the stainless lid and that’s the only “color” in stock at Ace. Of course, for $412 I’d learn to live with it. 😁
Oh, I got a black one. Lol at the price I paid I would have almost taken any color.
PXL_20240126_204140890.jpg

Back