CI seared, oven finished rib eyes, Gus, and roasted potatoes

That’s impressive with major bonus points for doing it during a move! Was the WSK the last item on the truck and the first to come off?😁

That’s impressive with major bonus points for doing it during a move! Was the WSK the last item on the truck and the first to come off?😁
Of course! It was raining and cold yesterday. Otherwise I would have fired up the WSK.

Passover is in 8 days. I’ll definitely be smoking a brisket and boneless leg of lamb.

Brett, Best wishes on your new home. Know what a pain moving can be. Barb and I bought and sold three homes in one year moving three times...Don't ask. All I can say is our mover just parked his truck in the driveway and waited for the call.
At least you still had some time to cook a great meal, looks really good. My kind of dinner.

First real cook in the new house.

Finally! A meal worth eating with family!

View attachment 89207

I cut 6 1.5” steak for dinner and then cut 3 more for the freezer and a larger double for a small prime rib (choice actually). I’ll save that one for the WSK for sure.

View attachment 89208

View attachment 89209

View attachment 89210

View attachment 89211

View attachment 89212

View attachment 89213

View attachment 89214

View attachment 89215

View attachment 89216

View attachment 89217
Not a big beef person but love a nice ribeye on occasion. Yours definitely fit the bill. Great looking plate!

BTW, hope the pain of moving is well worth it.

Back