Chicken Parm - No Grill Involved

Gregory R

TVWBB All-Star
Picked up some boneless chicken breasts and was deciding what to do with them until I looked outside. What a sad sight . . .

Not that much snow, but I wimped out, had a bit of Chivas 18 yr old and decided on some chicken parm. Almost embarrassed to post, but what the heck!!

Couple of breasts browning nicely

Really got lazy (maybe due to the 3rd Chivas) and make it a one pan meal.

After a little time in the oven

Time to eat. Your plate . . .

Thanks for stopping by!!

Don't worry about not having every cook done on a grill, I don't grill my Cheerios in the morning..... Chicken parm. looks fantastic, finish pic should be in a cook book.

Greg, I'm with you there are times it's worth freezing your petunia off to grill and then there are times chicken parm is the correct answer. Very nice plate and great pictures.

So you had the Chivas Chills did you my friend? I've been known to go there occasionally LOL

The parm looks fantastic, you did good

You could of pulled the gas grill near your door...

You know Tony - that's a great idea!!!! Think I'm going to look into setting it up there for the winter.

That's why I love this site. Someone always has helpful ideas!!! :wsm:

Food looks great, but you need to toughen up and get out there and grill. :) It's never that bad once you get going.

Looks tasty Gregory. :)
You could of pulled the gas grill near your door...

Tony don't like no slackers: gotta be grillin, gotta have an action shot!!! :) Right Boss? I still say you get a pass, especially when the end results is this.

Looks great, I've never been able to cook a good chicken parm. My breading never works out with the sauce! Your looks perfect

Thanks guys for letting me off the hook on this one. I'm taking Tony's advice and moving the gasser by the garage back door. The covers are on the porch and too stiff to put on, so I have to bring them in for a while to thaw out. There'll be fire in the next posting for sure. :wsm:

Back