23-1/4” long Jr burners

SEllis

Ok gents. I’ve had a few requests for more Jr burners. I went ahead and premade some up.
Unfortunately, it appears theres been a price increase. I can stil provide a custom pair, shipped usps (shipping alone is $21) for $75. Full transparency here, i pay $25-$30 per pair + $21 shipping. I have $50 into each pair, only askin for $75 total to cover my time & consumables.
Spring is right around the corner! Lets rebuild them older redhead/Jr’s!!

I remember seeing your original post about making those burner tubes, impressive. You should post up pictures of them again.

Yet another reason for me to find a Jr to add to my collection. The search goes on....
I still have this one stored away at my cabin in the Poconos: Free Junior

AM-JKLVtfy-JD2VZj-UD_sGQNdRISYqIjunEGbGvjQlAqWBGBG2dKsEL9OwLtOiWy0otpB7IFLnVuIBSGbgzMu8mGLRkIy7EHEBBGxfeXghNxF5eFrNLYhtGHXjNOWefZinEiNGpzp87sToaE7e4W10weHnfSA=w960-h720-no

Update:
I received my set of the Jr. burners and crossover. I would just like to compliment the workmanship and the non-magnetic stainless steel construction. The burners are the most difficult item to replace on one of these long since orphaned by Weber grills. I am glad to have a beautiful set ready when I need it.

By the way, the grates and flavorizer bars are much more readily replicated using standard x000 Genesis parts. You can easily cut down the grates and the short bars from an x000 are a perfect fit. A little more challenging, but the long bars can be cut from the long bars of an x000.

Last edited:
Update:
I received my set of the Jr. burners and crossover. I would just like to compliment the workmanship and the non-magnetic stainless steel construction. The burners are the most difficult item to replace on one of these long since orphaned by Weber grills. I am glad to have a beautiful set ready when I need it.

By the way, the grates and flavorizer bars are much more readily replicated using standard x000 Genesis parts. You can easily cut down the grates and the short bars from an x000 ate a perfect fit. A little more challenging, but the long bars can be cut from the long bars of an x000.
Pictures please!

I have not for the Jr. However, a few years ago, I cut down grates from a 3rd (current) generation Summit to fit in a Genesis x000/Silver/Gold. That involved cutting a whole set of the rods. I didn't have the best tools, but it came out at least usable. For cutting a Genesis x000 grate to fit in a Jr. all you have to do is cut to a narrower width as the front to back dimension is the same. I know at least one person here who did that with cast iron, and you could even more easily do that with stainless rods. The original stamped steel grates, I would think, would also be relatively easy.

Flavorizer bars would be a more daunting challenge. Lacking a really good saw, I might be tempted to look into having a sheet metal shop do it. But it would be an easy job for them. I suppose a chop saw or miter saw (which i do have) with the proper blade to cut metal could get it done at home.

Back