2023 CHICKEN WINNERS/TASTE OF HOME

The vast majority of my recipe collection which now stands at around 4200 recipes from the net is Taste of Home recipes. I find them the easiest to copy and the types of cooks Barb and I like now (lots of simple one pot.) They use common ingredients and mostly easy to do recipes.
Grilling season is just around the corner here and I have a bunch of new ones I want to try.

Good taste there, I received the mag. for about 6 years along with a bunch of others.

As you know, all my recipes are in binders and as of Jan., I had about 250 binders full but I have no way of knowing how many recipes are in them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
. Km
Good taste there, I received the mag. for about 6 years along with a bunch of others.

As you know, all my recipes are in binders and as of Jan., I had about 250 binders full but I have no way of knowing how many recipes are in them. :rolleyes:
Estimate how many in one 50? 100?

I have 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4" binders full of recipes. Want to count them for me? :giggle:

Also, some pages hold 1 recipe, others up to 5 on one side.

For the fun of it, I just counted how many recipes are in the 2" chicken thigh binder. 230

(that's not counting all the ones we made)

I am trying to eliminate some of the chicken binders. I keep coming across recipes that say "POST ME ON THE TVWBB SITE" and I say NO! NO! they have enough chicken recipes. (please forgive me if I weaken and post some :cry:)

Back