2+" chops

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
My butcher gave me some huge chops. Asked for 2" thick...I guess they were around 3". A well cant blaime him.

And ofc started with some Home made chips..."Lynne" style
05311.JPG

1113.JPG

Chops on reverse style. Some Cream/bacon filled portabellas joined the party.
0647.JPG

140f then rested for 10 min....Back on a hot grill direct.
0773.JPG

Served something like this.
08410.JPG

Dunno if i wanted to add this pic...Couse its bad. You can tell the crust was great...But i wanted to show the inside. Thought i nailed it when i took the pic but..that wasent true.
0984.JPG

You have to belive me that it was tender/juicy like nothing else.

Try out the chips they are KILLER!!!!

Last edited:
The only thing better than 2" thick pork chops is 3" thick pork chops. The plated pic showing the chops, salad, chips, and mushrooms is breathtaking.

Those chops look amazing....some serious grill skills. Eat too many of those and they would be killer!

What Jerome said :). The reason they sometimes turn out thicker is because of the separation between bones. That is one outstanding looking Plate!! Cops are magnificent and cooked to perfection!!!

Fantastic looking chops my Nordic friends! A chips look very delicious too. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I must try it.

I gota find me a real, live butcher!
Beautiful post, Daniel. The last pic may be less than stellar, but we all get it.

That is an incredible plate of food great job! Would you share wants in the mushrooms, I'd like to know?

Back