Who all is ready for some baseball?

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I am sitting on dead ready!
Cards open next Monday at the Cubs.
Two years in a row opening on the road, what's up with that? :confused:
Have my peanuts, need some beer.

IMGP2418.JPG

The Giants are 9-19 pre-season, so I'm expecting a nail-biter season...
We'll have to bet a bag of peanuts come August 17th (thru 19th) :)

Finally, today feels like a nice spring day, sunny and in the 60's. Got the screen doors open and the white sox flag hung, doing some hot dogs and chips later on.

Tim

Not so much, last time the Dbacks were worth a hoot was 2001 and this year doesn't look good at all.
S1031630_zps181ifybm.jpg

Cards open against the Cubs. Rough winter here has prevented the Wrigley bleachers from being completed. Prepare to lose. The guy from Boston has been shopping!
I am sitting on dead ready!
Cards open next Monday at the Cubs.
Two years in a row opening on the road, what's up with that? :confused:
Have my peanuts, need some beer.

IMGP2418.JPG

Cards open against the Cubs. Rough winter here has prevented the Wrigley bleachers from being completed. Prepare to lose. The guy from Boston has been shopping!
Dang Cubbies clocked the Giants yesterday.....or was it Hudson that clocked the Giants?

Giants preseason has been less that stellar at 9&20 :(

Cincinnati Reds fan here, can't wait for the season to start. LOVE LOVE LOVE baseball. Unfortunately I am not very confident in the Reds this year. Pitching is not all that steller and I am not sure their bats are as good as they were a few years ago.

Best of luck to everyone and their teams this year.

Hey Keith, did you guys lose Cueto?
Saw something about a possible trade earlier this year.

No he is still a Reds for now. The scuttle is around the fact this is his last year of his contract and as of now they have not agreed or settled on an extention. If he is not resigned by year's end he becomes a Free Agent. so I guess the threory is either the Reds need to resign him (if they want to or can afford to) or would maybe trade him sometime this year while he would still have some value to Cinci.

I don't always follow all that kind of stuff so I might be off a bit but that is how i understand it.

The freak threw a good game and the bats hit some balls, a good showing by the Giants today

Back