Who all is ready for some baseball?

SF Giants & Oakland A'S both did good on opening nite, Giants did have me worried in the 8th though..... Goooo Giants Goooo A'S.

That's a good story from Sunday, but in my opinion the "real" story is that the media spent the last week talking about how the Cubs were going to be such a power this year, without ever giving the Cardinals so much as a mention. I thought the Cards looked to be in mid-season form, picking up right where they left off last year, only with a bit more production out of the offense. Go Cards!

I like to watch the over 30, over 40 and over 50 games at our local community college.
Those guys REALLY love the game.

One more thing about love of the game. A young man who played on my baseball team as an 8 and 9 year old
Tyler Ladendorf, started for the Oakland A's yesterday and went 2 for 4 and drove in the first run of the game. Talk about
love of the game, Tyler spent 7 years in the minors and is now an MLB rookie at 27. Way to hang in there and chase
your dreams Tyler! He also played both 2nd base and left field in his debut game.

So far...I'm liking the 2015 season. Tonight Lincecum pitches, Go Timmy! Go GIANTS!!!

Yay! Yay! it's home opening day!!

111336964.jpg

For sale: three old pitchers and one 3rd baseman (gimped) take over payments to make room for quality players coming up through the ranks

1st place central div Chicago Cubs? How can that be? In spite of Jon Lester, back to back come from behind wins.
Just remember....the curse of the goat is for real! Bathrooms fixed yet? Nnaaaahhhh.

Back