why did i stray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wheless

New member here from North Carolina, always had Webers in the past, starting with Smokey Joe in college then to 22 OT which hurricane Fran turned into sputnik an sent into low orbit around the moon. Then I strayed, Char Griller, New Branfels, and dare i say it a gas grill. just dumped all them and bought a 26 OT, and I have been cooking some qreat meals, low and slow ribs, butts, country ribs, polish sausages, and some kick a$$ ribeyes. It's good to be back. This new 26er is a real cooking machine. Plan on getting a 22 WSM soon for when crowds gather, for the capacity. Thanks to all the supporters of this site for the great information.

Sputnick, hilarious!!!!

I hear ya. I had a Smokey Joe, then a Jumbo Joe, then a 22 OTS. I bought, a Stainless off brand gasser. It worked ok, but since it has a side burner, its what I use to lit the chimmney
icon_biggrin.gif
It works great too!! The pain for me was lighting the charcoal, this was before I found out about chimmneys, and Weber Chimmenys mainly.

I may go back to gas, but only to have a Summit on my patio..... to add to the collection of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back