What is the most you would pay for a performer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom A.

TVWBB Member
I have sold two stainless performers this past year for an avg of $100.

I also picked up a performer a week ago (older plastic table model, not the new redesign model)for $75 no cover.

What is the most you have paid or would pay for a stainless performer? For a plastic performer?

i'm at the $100 mark for a very good ss model. cuz i'm handy i would prefer to pay less for one needing some help. plastic about the same but i prefer the ss models.

Wow, Second hand Webers dont crop up very often this side of the pond, and a new performer will set you back upwards of 300GBP (Around $450).

I just got a SS Weber from 2003. I paid $120 which I thought was good cause it was in great shape. I would say maybe $150 max for a used one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Fowler:
I just got a SS Weber from 2003. I paid $120 which I thought was good cause it was in great shape. I would say maybe $150 max for a used one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm with Jim. For a SS Performer in good shape, I'd go as high as $150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back