Weberbuilt bullet smoker hahahaha.

Scott Lester

TVWBB Member
I present the Weberbuilt bullet smoker hahahaha. I had the old handle and thermometer off of my old copper lod, so I threw them in my little Masterbuilt smoker and it feels great. Its a much better handle than the short plastic one that it comes with.

#fakeWSM

PXL_20210201_222504382.jpg
PXL_20210201_222740200.PORTRAIT.jpg

I started on a Master build just like that, non-weber, upgrades. My daughter sold it after I got the WSM 14 and my Master Touch. It become a great side table, but wasn't being cooked on.

I will forever be grateful for that first little smoker as it was my baptism in backyard bbq. I will never forget that first pork shoulder I cooked on it!View attachment 22104
View attachment 22105
I've never shared these photos on here! That is the first pork shoulder I ever cooked.
Same here! I grew up on my dad cooking on an ol Brinkman smoker, so I gravitated towards it when I finally wanted to learn how to smoke last year.

Picked up the little bullet smoker and have made some amazing meals on it! But since buying the Weber original and Performer with Slow-N-Sear, I find im not using it. I need to though!!

My first pork butt:

IMG_20200816_115635.jpg

Back