Weber summit 670. Remove from base

Jeremy Dell

Hi

I’m looking at buying a used Summit 670. Can anyone advise if this can be removed from its base (for transport in a station wagon). And then I plan on using in built i. Shelf

Hi Jeremy, you should be able to break that grill down as much as you need to. It came in a box originally, right? I would just bring a decent amount of tools with me, a bin for loose parts, a couple of old sheets or moving blankets, and maybe another person to give you a hand. No biggie, let's see some pictures of it when you get it home!

Hi Jeremy, you should be able to break that grill down as much as you need to. It came in a box originally, right? I would just bring a decent amount of tools with me, a bin for loose parts, a couple of old sheets or moving blankets, and maybe another person to give you a hand. No biggie, let's see some pictures of it when you get it home!
That’s my thoughts. Only problem is when new in box the base is already on so I’m not sure if they made it to be able to remove

That’s my thoughts. Only problem is when new in box the base is already on so I’m not sure if they made it to be able to remove
Trust me, it all comes apart. Don't forget to ask for the owner's manual, it makes it a lot easier to put it back together. If you don't get it you can download it from Weber's website.

Hi

I’m looking at buying a used Summit 670. Can anyone advise if this can be removed from its base (for transport in a station wagon). And then I plan on using in built i. Shelf
I rent U-Haul vans to move large grills. Less work, and just pay a little more and save a lot of time. Note, you’ll need to remove the caster wheels on 670’s to get them inside a U-Haul van. Measure first the inside height of the van as U-Haul uses different sizes on their rental vans.

Back