Weber Q electric grill

SteveM.

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi everyone, I see a WeberQ electric grill on C/L for 50 bucks, has anyone ever used one? Does the food taste like q since it is electric? Just wondering before I bought it .

Not only have seen one but own one. Great little grill. Same size as the 100. You can cook up a storm on it. not "quite" the same "char taste" as a gasser or charcoal (good charcoal not that petroleum by product stuff). But good enough that if it's all you can use or as a back up grill it is great. I gave mine to my dad to use. At 86 he does not have time to fully care for his Genesis nor does he always want to heat up the big grill cooking for just himself and my very frail mother since at 88 and with dementia and what have you not much food gets in her anyway. So I gave him the little electric Q. He just opens the garage door and grills away quite content.
For $50 don't let it get away if it is in decent shape it's worth every penny of that. The older version has a very heavy stainless steel grate also. The newer versions use a grate very similar to the gas models. Anyway grab it before someone else does

Back