Weber Parts Store - Palatine IL - Status?

Andrew IBSP

TVWBB Fan
Hey fam,
I was hoping to stop by the little parts store Weber had near their palatine factory, does anyone know if it’s still open? I was there pre-covid.

Thanks!

Well it would appear that Weber moved out of that facility in Palatine and it has been torn down for redevelopment.

I’m wondering if they opened a new parts store in Huntley perhaps?

Andrew, I'm guessing that since Weber also recently outsourced their customer service they probably didn't open a new store in Huntley or in the building in Palatine where they moved their headquarters to. I can't say for sure though since I haven't driven by there in a while. It's about 7 miles from my house.

Andrew, I'm guessing that since Weber also recently outsourced their customer service they probably didn't open a new store in Huntley or in the building in Palatine where they moved their headquarters to. I can't say for sure though since I haven't driven by there in a while. It's about 7 miles from my house.
I just reached out to Weber for an answer, that would be incredibly sad if indeed there’s no longer a parts store in the area. I’m out that way once every year or two for business and I always looked forward to making a stop at that store for goodies.

I just reached out to Weber for an answer, that would be incredibly sad if indeed there’s no longer a parts store in the area. I’m out that way once every year or two for business and I always looked forward to making a stop at that store for goodies.
You're right, that would be sad. As close as I live to where it used to be, I was only there a couple of times to buy parts and that was pre-internet.

Well, Weber confirmed it: the store is gone and there is no other one around. They pointed me to the website to order items or to let them know if there’s something specific they could help me with.

:/

Unfortunate news.

Well, Weber confirmed it: the store is gone and there is no other one around. They pointed me to the website to order items or to let them know if there’s something specific they could help me with.

:/

Unfortunate news.
Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. 🙁

Back