Weber Motor Bracket Fit Rib-O-Lator Ring?

Spencer P

TVWBB Member
I've searched the forum for this answer, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I have a Weber rotisserie. I was looking to get the ring from the rib-o-lator site. What I was wondering if I could use the Weber motor, bracket and spit rod with this other ring? It looks the same as the Cajun Bandit, but their response has been very slow. This makes me nervous sending money to someone who will send me product when they feel like it. That is why I was interested in buying from the rib-o-lator site. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks...

Spencer

Spencer, I have the ribolator and the ring. I bought it from the Cajun Bandit site. I got it with the rotisserie. I believe that the ring is the same on both of the sites. Their description is the same "This product works with most rotisserie kits but is primarily designed for the one we offer on our site as well as the Rib-O-Lator." I know I have an older rotisserie and motor that I used with my no longer Charbroil gasser and the motor worked fine, but the rod was quite a bit longer so didn't use it.

I suppose I could redrill the holes so that the bracket would work. I wonder if anyone else ran into this issue. Thanks...

Spencer

yes, you can use your motor and spit rod with the ring.
motors and spit rods are pretty much universal. the only difference is the rod length. the one for the kettle is 27"L you can always cut yours to fit or buy one just for the kettle. you can email me with any questions.
bob
info@ribolator.com

Back