Water pan WSM 18

Jerry Pollard

TVWBB Super Fan
Does anyone know a source to purchase a Brinkman charcoal pan to use as a water pan in my WSM 18. AMAZON had a seller that had one used for $14 plus 13.59 shipping m ov searched the web but only found one. It was almost $30 with shipping?

Jerry - what depth are you looking for in a water pan? I know 18” wsm’s had different depths of water pans over the years. I have some pans, but need to know the depth you are looking for.

Hi, recently bought the brinkman charcoal pan off of Ebay. They accidentally sent me two. The second one is a little beat up, may have been used. Let me know if you're interested

Hi, recently bought the brinkman charcoal pan off of Ebay. They accidentally sent me two. The second one is a little beat up, may have been used. Let me know if you're interested
Hey I am looking for one for my 18" WSM. I saw one that looked like it might be right on ebay but they wanted something like 18 + another 18 for shipping! Do you still have one avaialble and if so how much do you want for it?

Back