Want 9mm SS Grates for Weber Genesis E-330... which Summit model uses same size?

Joey-NJ

I made the mistake of calling a little cube in the Philippines (Weber) trying to get the information. As there is one that you guys have called a perfect fit for the Genesis, I am trying to find an aftermarket version of it. Obviously the Qulimetal is a solid choice, but also wanted to see if I can find the right Summit grates that will fit. Thanks in advance and happy grillin'

The S650 is the same length (front to back) but may require trimming side to side, if I recall correctly.
copy that. I just remember reading on the forums from someone who claimed a certain grate model from Summit was a 'perfect fit' for the Genesis E-330. Can't find it again.

copy that. I just remember reading on the forums from someone who claimed a certain grate model from Summit was a 'perfect fit' for the Genesis E-330. Can't find it again.
The stainless steel grates from a first or second generation Summit fit perfectly on a Genesis 1000-5000 grill. I don't know what the size difference is between those and a Genesis E-330 however.IMG_20240620_193630442_HDR.jpgIMG_20240702_204638756_HDR.jpg

Back