Tried something different...........................deeelish

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So I had a couple nice thick prime rib burgers I had bought at Sam's yesterday. Decided to put it on the Member's Mark pellet grill and smoke it at 230, until internal temp was 135. A DARN fine eating burger! Gonna be a new way for my go to burger

I've been burning coal lately and really enjoying the flavor, but with the hot weather coming soon, I'll move to cooking more remotely with the MM and the gasser. It's nice having variety.

I have to admit I've never done a slow smoked burger. I just assumed it wasnt worth the effort. But it sounds like maybe I'm missing out. Thanks for the tip Larry.

Not trying to imply this is "better" but it's a tasty and very nice variance to add to your burger arsenal. The other day we had friends over, and burgers/dogs were the order of the day. They all went on the Wolf and again it was some fine "eatin" The 2 in the back were for my wife and Fred. They like a "burger burn". :D
1686399625563.jpeg

So I had a couple nice thick prime rib burgers I had bought at Sam's yesterday. Decided to put it on the Member's Mark pellet grill and smoke it at 230, until internal temp was 135. A DARN fine eating burger! Gonna be a new way for my go to burger

I think I'm going to grab some of those regular size burgers too, for the grill.
I got a pack of their prime sliders to cook on the griddle as a breakfast meat for guests who dont eat pork. They were REALLY good. I'm sure smoked is even better.

Not trying to imply this is "better" but it's a tasty and very nice variance to add to your burger arsenal. The other day we had friends over, and burgers/dogs were the order of the day. They all went on the Wolf and again it was some fine "eatin" The 2 in the back were for my wife and Fred. They like a "burger burn". :D
View attachment 72295
Does anybody besides me like cold meatloaf sandwiches? I sure do. Your recent foray into "baked" hamburgers on the MM made me think of meatloaf on the MM.

The weatherman is saying odds are it's going to be a hot summer with El Nino. I don't know how that affects you folks up in the northern part of this great country but it does tend to get toasty warm down here in the southern part. Almost time to move the cooking outdoors.

Does anybody besides me like cold meatloaf sandwiches? I sure do. Your recent foray into "baked" hamburgers on the MM made me think of meatloaf on the MM.

The weatherman is saying odds are it's going to be a hot summer with El Nino. I don't know how that affects you folks up in the northern part of this great country but it does tend to get toasty warm down here in the southern part. Almost time to move the cooking outdoors.
I cook very little indoors in the warmer months. Even most of my breakfast gets the grill nod. Still can't keep eggs from falling through the grates though :D

I cook very little indoors in the warmer months. Even most of my breakfast gets the grill nod. Still can't keep eggs from falling through the grates though :D

I'm still tryin' to figure out how to grill liver and onions...and beans and cornbread. I got the cornbread down, but the beans...

Back